***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Hi all from Ashley in Cairns

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ashleymorris
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ashleymorris » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 pm

shadow-vex wrote:do u think white with pink through it would be more suited and unique in this case? coz its all about standing out :D :twisted:

I was thinking about doing my wheels with pink plastidip, but from the photos I've seen it turns out more of a fluro colour and I'd rather a hot pink to match my number plates. I do want black rims though, once I've got the money!

I don't know how I'd go with lowering it, I'm already so cautious as it is!

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

shadow-vex wrote:[quote:8eac22504d=Damir]white rims and lowering would be up there on my to do list ashley i love white on white[/quote:8eac22504d] do u think white with pink through it would be more suited and unique in this case? coz its all about standing out :D :twisted:

Fizzlefuzzle will be mad LOL
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 pm

ashleyoertel wrote:[quote:ee605cca65=shadow-vex]do u think white with pink through it would be more suited and unique in this case? coz its all about standing out :D :twisted:[/quote:ee605cca65] I was thinking about doing my wheels with pink plastidip, but from the photos Ive seen it turns out more of a fluro colour and Id rather a hot pink to match my number plates. I do want black rims though, once Ive got the money! I dont know how Id go with lowering it, Im already so cautious as it is!

Its good to see something other then Red Calipers, black wheels would look best with them I recon, you could always plastidip them black as well.

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Welcome Ashley!
turbogirl
Member's Liaison Officer
Executive Team

In debt and loving it

ashleymorris
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ashleymorris » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 pm

citris.87 wrote:Its good to see something other then Red Calipers, black wheels would look best with them I recon, you could always plastidip them black as well.

I had thought about doing that but I was just worried they'd have the matte finish instead of being nice and shiny...

Thanks Jade :)

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome!

I've got family up in Cairns, I need to go backup soon :)

You could go a dark grey instead of black, might look good too?

ashleymorris
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ashleymorris » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:59 pm

JustinR wrote:Welcome! Ive got family up in Cairns, I need to go backup soon :) You could go a dark grey instead of black, might look good too?

Oh really? That's pretty cool, I've spoken to people in other states who have no idea where Cairns even is!

Yeah I've heard that Plastidip have a gun metal colour also? It could be worth looking at - just means I'd have to respray whenever they're looking down (which requires effort haha) as opposed to just buying new mags

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Haha thats a shock! Last time i was there it was for a wedding about two years ago.

http://www.plastidip.net.au/plasti-dip-gunmetal-grey

I don't think they'd look down, but you may have a problem if you drive on gravel roads? I have a mate who's had fluro orange on two of his for months and only now look like he need to redo them.

Damir
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Damir » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:13 pm

instead of a black out in the mid, maybe pink out ?
with pink c lip, that would be unique
My Build Thread : http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=14731
ROTM Winner OCTOBER 2015 (Nominated for favourite CJ)
-Australia's first airbagged CJ-

ashleymorris
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ashleymorris » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

JustinR wrote:I dont think theyd look down, but you may have a problem if you drive on gravel roads? I have a mate whos had fluro orange on two of his for months and only now look like he need to redo them.

I have rego due this month so maybe after my bank balance starts to look a bit nicer I'll look into it a bit more. Can't believe it's almost been a year since I bought it! :shock:

Damir wrote:instead of a black out in the mid, maybe pink out ? with pink c lip, that would be unique

I'm already imagining painting the lug nuts pink and maybe the diamond symbol too - that'll definitely stand out!

kalt
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby kalt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 am

Welcome Ashley

Damir wrote: pink c lip, that would be unique

Lol I found that funny on different levels :D
Signature For Lease - Apply Within

shaunseabrook
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby shaunseabrook » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Welcome Ashley

Kimmy
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Kimmy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Welcome *cheer2*
(cj-grey)Ride of the Month April 2011
My ride thread: Click here!
My garage: Click here!

ashleymorris
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ashleymorris » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Kimmy! I was looking for your album thread the other day while looking though fizzlefuzzle's and I did find it in the gallery and I'm glad I did!
Every time I get in my car I'm thinking of ways to make it more of my own and apart from doing the wheels I was coming up short, but yours and Jess' cars are now my inspiration. I could never wrap my entire car in vinyl but I'm glad there are others on here who love pink as much as I do :)

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 pm

ashleyoertel wrote:Hi Kimmy! I was looking for your album thread the other day while looking though fizzlefuzzles and I did find it in the gallery and Im glad I did! Every time I get in my car Im thinking of ways to make it more of my own and apart from doing the wheels I was coming up short, but yours and Jess cars are now my inspiration. I could never wrap my entire car in vinyl but Im glad there are others on here who love pink as much as I do :)

The best way to remember Pink Kmmy and Fizzlefuzle is that, Kimmy is the pink interior lady, where as Fizzlefuzzle is the exterior lady xD
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”