***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Suggestion Box

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Cheers Matt .... All Good Now :D
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

BrownSound
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BrownSound » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I just noticed the "time spend online" thing... gets me wondering the % of time spent online since joining.

I've spent ~17.8 days online, and have been a member for 144 days, so I've spend 12.4% of my time on CCJ.

Just to put that in perspective, I spend approx 30% of my time sleeping and another 30% of my time at work. This leaves 40% of my time as "free-time", out of which over 1/4 of my free time is spent on CCJ.

I know for a fact I don't spend nearly as much time on here as many others, which raises the question... how much of your free time is spent on CCJ? Also is this a possible thread idea or am I the only crazy one who enjoys in knowing this statistic?

(bit off topic, but interesting)

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 pm

63% of of all statistics are made up on the spot !

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Matt can we have different buttons in the last 15 active topics?

It would be good to either go to the first post, a particular page, or last post and most importantly to the first post in that thread that you have not seen?

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

sorry matt something like with our emails but PM's could we have a option when we get a PM from someone we can forward the message to someone else for easier viewing just an idea thanks buddy.

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 pm

ahhhhh ok cool will use that thanks buddy your doing a great job with all these new addons mate thankyou

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Can you block any imageshack and photobucket image links for any FUTURE posts, basically stop the person posting a new post until they remove the image hosting links. I hate going back into old threads and seeing expired images.
The reason i say expired posts, as to not affect existing past posts and also not to affect people's signature images.... unless we can have a special area to upload signature images in profile settings that do not watermark the image or exempt people's signature images...
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 am

Mattigins wrote:Hmm i cant really think of any reliable way to detect an imageshack or photobucket image in a post..
Perhaps detect anything with the following
*.photobucket.com
*.imageshack.us
*.imageshack.com
in the body of a post? :P
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779

ImageImage

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

aspir3 wrote:Matt can we have different buttons in the last 15 active topics? It would be good to either go to the first post, a particular page, or last post and most importantly to the first post in that thread that you have not seen?

Matt I see you added some things in the active topics. Could you add like the "page 1.2...7.8" and "NEW" threads next to the posts?

Like the way 9G Lancer have. it makes it so much easier to find things. I like it with the "NEW" button as you go to the first unread post rather then the last post.

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Matt ... You will properly think this is not important *biggrin1* lol But me being "Fussy " Ok Here goes :roll: My Angel signature has got lines around her " And she doesn't look as good to me now *loco* inside a box ... I think it's only happened since the new rule came in with the photobucket thingo .....Is there anything I can do to remove the lines around my signature ? Don't Laugh you guys :lol: I can hear you's now saying "Women " :roll: *lol*

Cheers Doreen :smile:

Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”