***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

NSW - "World Time Attack Challenge" 5/6 AUG 2011

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bye2u
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bye2u » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

bez3rk wrote:haha that was me that tagged you eric i tagged a few lancers today plus the ra that was near your car i also saw slashes evo and bye2u was a good day here are some pics i will upload the other pics tomorrow my car was down behind the grandstand.

yep saw your car too and the black evo x near u with the single exhaust :)

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Nice pics Dave well done

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Great Pics i wish i was there

funnyfi
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby funnyfi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

bye2u wrote:[quote:6bcc4826f9=funnyfi]Great shots dave! Im blushing hahaha. Did you get the photo of the ralliart 2 cars down from me? Had some nice Works KAI wheels.[/quote:6bcc4826f9] also had TMR brakes :)
[quote="bye2u"]

Haha very observant! Red ones front only I think?
BTW I did see your car Dave, when I was waiting for my friend to get a hot dog when we got there I saw your car because it stood out being a blue CJ and having aftermarket rims.

p.s. just checked out the pics, really great shots! I wish I had more time to get more shots of the cars in action at different locations but my friend wanted to leave after walking around the stands and cars.

Slash
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Slash » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 am

My car is so dirty.. its been a month since I last washed it
Damn the weekend rain!!

Zereul
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Zereul » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 pm

funnyfi wrote:[quote:0a9b7be395=bye2u][quote:6bcc4826f9=funnyfi]Great shots dave! Im blushing hahaha. Did you get the photo of the ralliart 2 cars down from me? Had some nice Works KAI wheels.[/quote:6bcc4826f9] also had TMR brakes :)[/quote:0a9b7be395][quote=bye2u] Haha very observant! Red ones front only I think? BTW I did see your car Dave, when I was waiting for my friend to get a hot dog when we got there I saw your car because it stood out being a blue CJ and having aftermarket rims. p.s. just checked out the pics, really great shots! I wish I had more time to get more shots of the cars in action at different locations but my friend wanted to leave after walking around the stands and cars.

Hey guys, that's me with the CR Kai rims and TMR brakes.

Don't post here often, but someone left a card on my windscreen, so I thought I'd drop in again and say hi!

Return to “New South Wales”