***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA's next cruise meet ideas please

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm sure I could find a way to get lost. :P

Does Magic Mountain (or whatever it is now) still have mini golf?

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:51 pm

id like to go smelling flowers and chasing butterflies :P
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 pm

We alwyas run into the debate of northern peopke not wanting to go south and the southern people not wanting to go north. Like others have said city cruises are nearly impossible to keep together as a group due to traffic and traffic lights.

Although seriously there isn't a great deal to see within close proximty to Adelaide, all the good places are around atleast 1 hour north, south or east of the city. We do need to cater for everyones needs but it can be difficult, we need to try and alternate north and south cruises accordingly like Shannom has done in the past. People need to think of others too, if it is too far to go or you can't afford the fuel maybe you should catch aride with another member who lives nearby.

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 pm

But Andrew I want to go a hour West on one of them :P

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 pm

VRX_08 wrote:We alwyas run into the debate of northern peopke not wanting to go south and the southern people not wanting to go north. Like others have said city cruises are nearly impossible to keep together as a group due to traffic and traffic lights. Although seriously there isnt a great deal to see within close proximty to Adelaide, all the good places are around atleast 1 hour north, south or east of the city. We do need to cater for everyones needs but it can be difficult, we need to try and alternate north and south cruises accordingly like Shannom has done in the past. People need to think of others too, if it is too far to go or you cant afford the fuel maybe you should catch aride with another member who lives nearby.
or just suck it up :P
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 pm

VRX_08 wrote:We do need to cater for everyones needs but it can be difficult, we need to try and alternate north and south cruises accordingly like Shannom has done in the past. People need to think of others too, if it is too far to go or you cant afford the fuel maybe you should catch aride with another member who lives nearby.

+1.

Just alternate between North and South. Pretty simple. :)
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:329a604ec4=hjubm2]But Andrew I want to go a hour West on one of them :P[/quote:329a604ec4] Lol... Fit a snorkel...
the first , sublancer turbo :P
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm

SIX wrote:[quote:243f2a27fa=VRX_08]We alwyas run into the debate of northern peopke not wanting to go south and the southern people not wanting to go north. Like others have said city cruises are nearly impossible to keep together as a group due to traffic and traffic lights. Although seriously there isnt a great deal to see within close proximty to Adelaide, all the good places are around atleast 1 hour north, south or east of the city. We do need to cater for everyones needs but it can be difficult, we need to try and alternate north and south cruises accordingly like Shannom has done in the past. People need to think of others too, if it is too far to go or you cant afford the fuel maybe you should catch aride with another member who lives nearby.[/quote:243f2a27fa] or just suck it up :P

I was going to write this but I though someone might get annoyed at me, but it is so true Mark, people just need to get over it snd learn to deal with it.

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm

lol what was there already a non turbo lancer sub haha didn't u know there is really four modes to the gear box normal,sports,super sport,hover craf :p :p
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 pm

SIX wrote:[quote:243f2a27fa=VRX_08]We alwyas run into the debate of northern peopke not wanting to go south and the southern people not wanting to go north. Like others have said city cruises are nearly impossible to keep together as a group due to traffic and traffic lights. Although seriously there isnt a great deal to see within close proximty to Adelaide, all the good places are around atleast 1 hour north, south or east of the city. We do need to cater for everyones needs but it can be difficult, we need to try and alternate north and south cruises accordingly like Shannom has done in the past. People need to think of others too, if it is too far to go or you cant afford the fuel maybe you should catch aride with another member who lives nearby.[/quote:243f2a27fa] or just suck it up :P

I was going to write this but I though someone might get annoyed at me, but it is so true Mark, people just need to get over it snd learn to deal with it.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

A few of us are going for a drive tomorrow so if anyone is free and wants to join us feel free. We are doing a hills run from Burnside, meeting ay the Burnside shops from 10.30am, let me know if you wish to join us so we can wait for you.:)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

A few of us are going for a drive tomorrow so if anyone is free and wants to join us feel free. We are doing a hills run from Burnside, meeting ay the Burnside shops from 10.30am, let me know if you wish to join us so we can wait for you.:)

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”