***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Farewell to Zaphod's lovely blue car...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 pm

alumni Status you get when you were a premium or lifetime member on the club once you sell the car you get Alumni Status doesnt change anything

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 am

lantourismo wrote:So Martin any pics? You going to use any of that left over silver guard trim for a special micro machine project? There is a few premium colt options like climate control you can do I noticed.

I've probably got enough silver trim to go around 'micro' a couple of times ('micro is my temporary name for the car...) :-) - it already has climate control, but there's no double-DIN fascia for these, so I'll either have to make one, or stick with a single-DIN head unit (there's no bluetooth) :-(

No photos yet, I've got the car booked in to get the bonnet & front bar resprayed (some stone chips - not bad, but not up to the Zaphod Blue Car Academy standards...) *biggrin1*

Mitch wrote:sad to see the lancer go mate sorry i wasnt able to meet you and see your blue beast in person. take care but make sure you hang around and feel free to attend meets and cruises in the new car. just like myself yes i have a new but doesnt mean you have to leave :-)

Mitch wrote:alumni Status you get when you were a premium or lifetime member on the club once you sell the car you get Alumni Status doesnt change anything

Cheers Mitch, it seems you and Mark are still very active - who do I need to contact to change status?
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 am

Sorry to see the lancer go Martin.

There is a club dedicated to the RA Colt, but unaware of anything for NA 😞
I'm sure you would be welcome there even with your NA car 😊

Good luck and enjoy your new ride 😊
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 am

Thanks Annie! :-) Still love that photo of your car on your message footer :-D
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

[quote:7c05d8cbd6=SIX]just coz your loosing the cars doesnt mean you have to gooooooooo .... (as some think lol) ..... stay ................ i did .... :)[/quote:7c05d8cbd6] You think? - didnt want to hang around and get in the way, but would love to keep in contact... [quote:7c05d8cbd6=delta_fragma]

yeah the clubs open to everyone and anyone , especally if u had owned a CJ , BTH i think ists a kick in the gutz to just expect u to leave because u no longer have the car ..... no one is kicking u out :) infact its the oppersite please stay !!! ur contribution is still valid and worth while !!!!
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

TITAN
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby TITAN » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:16 am

Hey Martin, Sad to hear the Lancer's gone but great to hear you stuck with Mitsubishi. See you on one of Sleeper's runs soon.

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:56 am

@ Mark: - cheers for that! :-) BTW, the front-end on the Megane is looking v.gnarly...

(do people still say that???)

@ Nick - Yeah - luckily I've still got a three-diamond beastie to drive around in - even better, it's the same colour blue! :-D

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Zaphod wrote:@ Mark: - cheers for that! :-) BTW, the front-end on the Megane is looking v.gnarly... (do people still say that???) @ Nick - Yeah - luckily Ive still got a three-diamond beastie to drive around in - even better, its the same colour blue! :-D
cheers mate , i love the meg best thing i have ever bought !
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup

2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

Return to “General Talk”