***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

For Sale: Nokia 5500 Sport

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

For Sale: Nokia 5500 Sport

Postby tadz0rz » Sun May 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey guys...trying to get some extra cash in my wallet as insurance, rego and servicing is coming up so im putting up a few things for sale...

Im getting rid of my old phone...its a Nokia 5500 Sport.

Review Here

Beloved phone. Has gone through alot. This phone has been through alot. It is damaged but it is in full working order. There are a few scratches and dents on the stainless steel outer casing and a few other small things. This phone is still out on the market, i think they sell for around $300...but last time i checked was a while ago but ive seen them around.

One of my favourite things about this phone was the fact that you could play laberinth on it, the game where you move the board around and miss the holes with your ball? You actually had to move the phone around because the phone has an accelerometer in it. Similar to the iphone/ipod touch. Plus it has the sport feature which would record your steps and a few other things, cant recall off the top of my head..supports up to 2gb memory and many other features

heres a few pics, sorry about the quallity, i took it on my new phone...which has a crappy camera. Ill probley sell my 'new' one aswell once my contract runs out, its a nokia 6120 with navigator. It ISNT the navigator phone, it just has that feature.

Back on topic, heres the pics....

If you want my username in the pics aswell ill take some new ones, but that just gives you an idea.

Any one who is interested ill upload some higher def pics.

Asking $100 + shipping
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

Return to “For Sale Section”