***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

HKS Legamax cat back - Suits Ralliart - SOLD

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

HKS Legamax cat back - Suits Ralliart - SOLD

Postby BST50N » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

ITEM: Cat back exhaust - Custom HKS Legamax (Ralliart)--- SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

ITEM CONDITION: Used. Rear muffler is discoloured from normal usage. Mid pipe was made up around 6 months ago.

REASON FOR SELLING: Its too quiet for me!

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: Cash on delivery, paypal

SHIPPING AND POSTAL ARRANGEMENTS: can organize cheap shipping to a depot using E- Go

EXTRA INFO: For sale is one cat back exhaust system. I bought this system of a guy with an Evo X thinking i read somewhere it was a straight bolt on -wrong! Muffler fitted up but had issues with mid pipe. So got the mid pipe custom made and all fitted up nicely. Very nice mandrel bends to get it past the rear subframe. No issues with clearance, or rubbing or anything like that, fits perfectly now.

Its the 'Legamax' exhaust so its the legal volume level one. Hard to describe the volume level, but I'd say if stock was a 1-2/10 this would be a 3-4/10. Not a heap louder, but much deeper. Nice burble to it. However, I also have a high flow cat, so not sure how loud it will be if you run it with a stock one.

No drone at all when cruising at freeway speeds.

I do love the fact that it doesn't drone. But i want something with more bark. Maybe the UR, Borla or CPE something over the top like that LOL

Exhaust is still on my car. I'm planning on taking it off next weekend (1st weekend in September)

CONTACT INFO: contact me via PM here. If you are local we can organize a time to have a look etc.

PICTURES: Picture here shows the rear muffler and the mid pipe I originally had. The current mid pipe has the nice smooth bends in it to clear the subframe. I took these pictures not long after I first got it when I realized that it didn't fit, and I just wanted to get rid of it. I then decided 'stuff it' and got the mid pipe made up, hence the date on the pics.

As you can see it has the highly sought after 'Unobtanium' tips - possibly made from a special blend of metals, some of which may have been left-overs after Wolverines surgery.

Here's a fun picture where you can see the exhaust from underneath. You can see where the new mid pipe curves around the subframe, whereas before it was just a straight pipe and didn't fit very well!

This exhaust adds at least 3000 imaginary kw! :D
Last edited by BST50N on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

bye2u
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bye2u » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

didnt you just get this?? chris sent me some vids of it :)

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Its been on for a few months. I didn't like how quiet it was after letting Chris drive it while I was standing outside. I want something that howls! A bit like yours I guess 8)
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Its really hard to know what your exhaust actually sounds like until you hand your mate the keys and tell him to drive by flat out lol

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 am

PM sent
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:04 am

Replied 8)

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Sold pending payment 8)

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am

Sold to me, payment and delivery completed! Please lock.
///// /////

7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:40 am

SOLD! Delivery confirmed!

How do I lock???

Return to “For Sale Section”